Cancellations

You may cancel up to 48 hrs prior to your scheduled appointment. All fees will be refunded less the deposit. 

Cancellations after 48 hrs will not receive a refund of any monies paid. You are able to reschedule, however a cancellation fee of $25 will be added to your balance and is to be paid when rescheduling.


Refunds

A 25% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking of your service. The initial consultation is free of charge.  The deposit will go towards your services.

Your booking is required to be paid 75% in total prior to services being rendered**. The remaining 25% will be due at completion of your project. We strive for customer satisfaction. If at anytime you are unsatisfied and we cannot complete your work you will be refunded up to 100% minus the initial 25% deposit***. 

** For videography and photography services only. For planning, management, concierge services 50% is due at booking with 25% being refundable. 

*** Certain terms apply.